Sunday, March 31, 2013

APEX Fun Run!

These past couple of weeks we have been working hard to get pledges for the Apex Fun Run. This is a new fundraiser this year, and let me tell you, it was a hit! Not only did we raise a lot of money for our school and classroom, the students had a great time hanging out with the Apex athletes who can to our room daily to do character/leadership lessons. They were a lot of fun! I personally loved that all the kids got to participate and feel involved, regardless of how many pledges they got. I also think it gave the kids more ownership in raising the money. Besides that, the run was a BLAST and great exercise! I ran with the kids, and let me tell you I was sore the next day! I am already looking forward to next year's run!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments, but all comments will be moderated by Mrs. S.