Sunday, February 24, 2013

We Have Been Busy!

Well, can you believe it's almost March? I can't! The past two months have kept us busy with 100th day, Young Author's, and Valentine's Day. I also found an app for blogger that allows me to update from my phone directly, so maybe that will mean I can actually post more frequently, or that's my goal anyways.
We shared some fantastic 100 day collections and had a lot of fun playing games and doing activities with the number 100 on the 100th day of school.
We also enjoyed our Valentine's Day celebration, complete with a delicious friendship mix. In the midst of all the fun. we also completed our Young Author's book, which is a collection of acrostic poems using our names, and heart map illustrations. I can't wait to see the final product! Next week we will enjoy the book fair, and wind down the 3rd quarter with assessments before heading out for a relaxing spring break.















No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments, but all comments will be moderated by Mrs. S.