Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the blog for room 202! Whether you are a parent, family member, student, or fellow teacher blogger, I hope you enjoy taking a peek into our classroom as we grow and learn together in first grade. Summer vacation is in full swing, but as usual I am busy working on new ideas for the new school year. I can't wait to meet all of my new kiddos and get to know each one of them! I have some really exciting new things planned, and I am looking forward to sharing them here. Please read through the "about" section above to learn more about our blog, and check back frequently for updates! Also, comments are welcome and encouraged. I hope to share them with the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments, but all comments will be moderated by Mrs. S.